Thursday, April 2, 2009

All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go

I was looking for something in Parker's closet earlier today and noticed two little tuxes. We had received them from our neighbors a long time ago and had hung them in the back of his closet and forgot about them. When I saw them, I looked to see what size they were and discovered that they were size 3 months. Well, since he's growing up so fast and is already almost out of size 3 months, I did what I had to do. I mean he at least had to try them on, right?

He cooperated for a few minutes, but then didn't want to play dress-up anymore. He looked like such a little man. I just had to take a picture since I don't think he'll have an opportunity to wear them.


Below are just a few other pictures from this week...Parker has gotten much better at holding his head up. Below is a picture of him sitting in his Bumbo seat!



Holding up his head like a big boy!

Hanging out on Mommy and Daddy's bed after eating

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...