Monday, April 6, 2009

Beautiful Weekend

The weather was beautiful in Columbia all weekend, so we enjoyed spending some time outdoors! Jon and I spent the majority of the day on Saturday working in the yard. Parker helped out by "monitoring" our yard work.


We were able to get a lot completed in our backyard and look forward to adding more plants all spring and summer long. We hope to have it nice and ready for football season this fall.

Today marks the first day of me being back to work full time. I sure do miss my little man, but its nice to get back in the swing of things at work. I know he is in very good hands in our church program and feel very comfortable leaving him there during the day. We're slowly beginning to get into a routine which has helped tremendously.

That's all for now - I hope to have more photos to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...