Monday, August 1, 2011

Beach Trip 2011 (A Few Weeks Late)

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately.  I needed a few weeks to rest from our vacation!  I actually only pulled out my camera once while we were at the beach.  I had big plans for a photoshoot, but it never happened.  Instead, we enjoyed family time and had fun doing other things.  Luckily, Laura sent me all of her photos and Jon was able to capture a few with his phone.

I've signed up for a photography certification class this fall which I am very excited about.  I hope to have new pictures to share soon.   So, in other words, regular blogging to resume soon.

In the meantime, here's a recap of our beach trip this year.  First though - what happened to my curly-headed chubby monkey?


On our way to the beach, we stopped by Gables, South Carolina, to pick up fresh peaches.  We ended up paying $5 for Parker Jon to play on a huge playground.  We also were able to see a tractor used to plow the fields.  (Jon said the tractor was worth more than our house)!

Photobucket

Photobucket
"The Blob"
We stayed at Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort and had a wonderful time.  Our condo had a beautiful view, so we were able to enjoy both the sunrise and sunset every day.  (And, yes, since Parker isn't known for sleeping in, we were able to enjoy the sunrise just about every morning).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beach fun...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
This picture cracks me up for so many different reasons...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We ate at the Pawley's Island Tavern (PIT) for lunch one day and had some of the best burgers we have ever had.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Parker got into Uncle Jacob's deodorant one day and thought it was the funniest thing.

Photobucket


Photobucket


A few other random photos...


Photobucket
My boys!


Photobucket
Granddaddy and Grandmomma


Photobucket
Parker fell asleep eating lunch!



And finally - a family picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...