Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Yesterday was a fun day! This year was definitely different than last year, when we went to the beach; or even 2009, when we stayed around Columbia for the weekend.  But, it was fun and I was able to spend time with my wonderful mother and celebrate one of the best things that ever happened to me - becoming a mom!  

My favorite part of yesterday was feeding the ducks with Parker.  Not only did we feed ducks, but we also fed Myrtle the Turtle, Lucy the Goosey and Swish the Giant Catfish!  It is so much fun to see how such a simple activity can create so much joy in such a little guy.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Somehow, we didn't manage to capture a picture of Parker and me, but we did catch a few with Granddaddy!

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...