Monday, May 3, 2010

Hot Hot Hot

It was a hot weekend in South Carolina - especially hot when your AC unit quits working.  We made the best of it and someone is coming out to look at it within the next day or so.


On Saturday, Parker and I spent the whole day having fun (Daddy was busy with work).  Parker is so much fun these days - I enjoy our days of doing nothing!  He's developing into his own little person and it is amazing to watch him grow and discover things.  We got the grocery shopping out of the way Saturday morning and went home and played in the sprinklers!  We even got to talk to Pops on Skype!  On Saturday night, some friends came over and suffered through the stifling heat with us hung out for a while.  Parker slept well after a day of hard playing. 

After church on Sunday, we went to the church's Spring Fest.  There were games, rides and most importantly ice cream.  I snapped several pictures, but then realized I didn't have a memory stick in my camera.  This was all I came out with.




In other news, Parker is beginning to talk up a storm.  He recently learned out to say Laura (although it sounds more like Wauwa), Pops, truck, car, yes and this.  I'll try to get a video up soon :)

It looks like it is going to be another busy week.  Hopefully we can get the AC fixed quickly.  Tonight we're making homemade BBQ chicken pizza!  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...