Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend at Gramsy's

We had a wonderful weekend in Raleigh.  We saw lots of family and had a great time just spending time with Grams.  It was a busy weekend, but I'm so glad we were able to make a trip up.  We had a baby shower on Saturday for my cousin and we spent Sunday walking around Gram's yard.  She sent us back to Columbia with 28 plants!  Amazingly, I was able to get them all in the ground Sunday evening.  We have a busy week ahead - we leave for Las Vegas on Thursday!  

Enjoy the pictures from this past weekend:

My second diaper cake - it was so much fun to make this!

Michael and Holly - the parents-to-be

Guests at the shower
Parker just walking around


My cousin Rachel and her "life-like" baby she had to take care of all weekend for a school class.  
Parker was so interested in the "baby"

So serious
 
There's a smile!

 The car loaded up with all the plants

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...