Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Jersey: Part II

Happy 2010! On Saturday, we headed into the city for the day. I don't think I have ever been as cold as then. We had Parker with us, but he was bundled up and stayed warm. We stopped by Times Square, checked out Rockefeller Plaza and the tree (not anywhere as glamorous as I thought it would be) and then made the long trek to the Natural Museum of History. We had a great time, but were completely exhausted by the time we left.



?






$75/pound chocolate. I bet it is good.

Parker's first subway ride (and he's sleeping).


I love this picture. Parker looks so much like Jon :)






Someone was getting very sleepy by this time

Ready to go...

The Natural Museum of History

Can you read the odometer? It says 14 degrees! With the wind chill factored in, it was well below zero - that's too cold for me!


Having fun with Uncle Bob!

More fun with Uncle Bob and Aunt Jen! It was great to spend time with you guys!

I took this picture right before we left...the snow sure was coming down.

Sunday proved to be another exhausting day of air travel. Next time, I plan to drive. We're spending this week getting back into the routine of waking up early and working. I also plan to get all the Christmas decorations down and get ready for someone's first birthday! It's hard to believe it is already that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...