Friday, July 31, 2009

Y3W and a quick update

That's right! Our vacation begins at 5 o'clock this afternoon. I am looking forward to having some fun in the sun over the next week. We actually don't leave for the beach until Sunday morning, but we'll be packed up and ready to go. I can't wait to see what Parker thinks of the beach. This year we had to have a hitch installed on Jon's Jeep so we have extra room with everything we have to take. I hope we can fit everything in!

All the family is coming to town tonight for Meg's wedding which is tomorrow. I'm sure we'll have a blast and am looking forward to it!

I'll leave you with a few pictures..

My three boys (don't you just love Brice's face and his sheer enthusiasm)


Jon ate at the Varsity while in Atlanta for business and brought back a hat for Parker. Not too much longer until it fits his head. Also, notice how the big boy is starting to eat "finger foods!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...