Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekend Recap

Finally...some pictures from this past weekend. Just earlier Jon said, "You can't do a weekend recap if it's already the next weekend." Well, I still have a few days to go until this weekend so I think I'm doing pretty well. Anyways, things have been pretty busy around the Cowherd household.

Friday night we helped host a couples shower for Eric and Angileigh which turned out to be a great success...in my opinion anyways. We are very excited for their wedding - it is right around the corner!


Here are a few more pictures from the night...





*Do you see Parker "blowing raspberries?" He just learned how to do it and now he won't stop! He finds it very amusing.

The camera died Friday night, so I don't have any more photos, but that doesn't mean we weren't having fun! Grandmomma, Granddaddy and Aunt Laura stayed with us after Eric and Angileigh's shower so we had some time to visit with them Saturday morning.

Saturday afternoon we were poolside and enjoyed a little fun in the sun! Jon made his famous brownies Saturday evening (Betty Crocker from a box - he swears there is a certain way to mix everything together to make it taste better) and we watched Transformers. I didn't know if I would like it, but I actually found it to be pretty entertaining. Although, like usual, I still couldn't stay awake for the last 20 minutes.

After church on Sunday we joined some friends for lunch at Le Peep. It was a little cooler out on Sunday, so we spent another afternoon at the pool. Parker's friend Jacob and his parents came along too. We had lots of fun and were worn out by Sunday night.

Now off to a busy week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...