Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day! We've officially made it halfway through the week. Or have we? Does halfway through the week happen on Wednesday morning or Wednesday evening?

Either way, I was feeling quite a bit jealous of Brice this morning. Wouldn't you?


It seems like he is always the last one out of bed. Oh, what a life!

In other news, I want to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to Adam and Ashley!


Adam popped the question last night. We are so excited for the two of them. Ashley has been one of my best friends since the fifth grade. When Jon and I started dating he was often tired of listening to us reminisce about all the good times we had together. Now I guess Adam and him can commiserate together while we share our inside jokes. I could go on and on about our friendship and the wonderful times we've had, but I'll save it for another post.

Finally, for your daily dose of cuteness (read: pictures to please the grandparents)...



Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...