Parker had his six month check-up this morning. He is one growing boy. Here are his latest stats:
19 lbs., 6 oz.
27.5 inches long
He had a great check-up and hardly cried when he got his shots. However, we did got a call from the daycare in the middle of the day. He was one unhappy little boy and was feeling pretty miserable from his shots. A little Tylenol did the trick and he is feeling back to himself tonight.
What has Parker been up to lately:
- He likes paper (as the second photo above shows).
- He is a rolling machine. Anytime he is on the floor he is constantly rolling back and forth. He even rolls in his sleep! I think he might end up being a stomach sleeper like me.
- He is sitting up and is very proud of himself for doing it.
- He has tried several different foods - applesauce being his favorite and butternut squash being his least favorite:
- He has two teeth (that are very sharp if your finger gets in the way).