Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Q & A with Parker

Parker - you are such a blessing to our family! You are a great big brother. You are very attentive and always want to make sure Owen is being cared for. Although you are Mr. Independent, you are still a Momma's boy at heart and I love it. You say the silliest things to make Daddy and me laugh. You are a sweet, sweet boy and you have taught me so much in your 3.5 years. As the firstborn, you have had the incredible job of teaching me how to be a Mommy. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you!



Q & A with Parker: 

M: How old is Mommy?
P: Three

M: What color is Mommy's hair?
P: Brown

M: What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
P: Paint

M: What makes Mommy laugh?
P: Karate (?)

M: What do you love most about Mommy?
P: When you give me hugs (love that sweet boy)

M: What is your favorite food that Mommy makes for you?
P: Macaroni n' Cheese

M: What job would you like to have when you grow up?
P: Play soccer

M: How does Mommy make you laugh?
P: Playing with me

M: What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
P: Watch me play soccer

M: What is Mommy's favorite food?
P: Chicken

M: Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
P: The grocery store

M: What is Mommy really good at?
P: Reading books to me

M: What does Mommy do for her job?
P: Make grocery lists (I must not be very good since I am always going to the store).

M: What do you and Mommy like to do together?
P: Go outside and play!

M: How much does Mommy love you?
P: This much (holding his arms stretched out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...