Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow (Ice) Day

We were stuck inside today for snow day number two.  A thick layer of ice has built up on the snow, so we weren't able to get out and play.  Instead, our activities included watching episodes of Sesame Street and Elmo's World (la la la la), baking sugar cookies and racing matchbox cars around the house.  We also took a little time to separate all of the baby toys from the big boy toys to make a little extra space.  (Now, just to figure out where to put the baby toys).

I was hoping to get a few things finished up before Parker's party this weekend, but it seems my shadow (my little big helper) is always by my side!  That's perfectly fine with me.  I'm soaking up spending time with him.  I can't wait to see what we end up doing tomorrow!

Here's a few photos I snapped earlier today while he was napping.

 




 




Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...