Thursday, November 4, 2010

Five Years

These photos were taken exactly five years apart

October 2010

October 2005
 
THEN:
  • USC beat Tennessee in 2005 (Final: 16-15)
  • Jon and I were engaged (he actually proposed a few days before this photo)
  • I thought 10:30 a.m. was early
  • There was no such thing as Twitter
  • We drove Jacob's Jeep Grand Cherokee to football games (more room for tailgating supplies)
  • Both Michelle and I had long(er) hair
  • Jon and Joe were both sporting beaded necklaces
NOW:
  • USC beat Tennessee in 2010 (Final: 38-24)
  • Jon and I will be celebrating four years of marriage in April
  • I feel lucky if Parker lets me sleep past 7:15 a.m. on the weekends
  • Twitter and Facebook have become the norm for social networking
  • Jon and I have our very own Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Both my hair and Michelle's hair is much shorter (is this something that happens when you get married?)
  • Jon (and I'm assuming Joe) do not own (or at least wear) beaded necklaces at this point in their life

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...