Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend Recap - Memorial Day

My weekend started off in Charleston - on a beautiful day at the beach.  I was able to get down to the beach for the day to celebrate Ashley's bachelorette party.  It was so much fun and I had a great time meeting some new people.  Can't wait to see all of the wedding photos from Adam and Ashley's upcoming trip to Jamaica!






Happy Memorial Day!


After church on Sunday, we headed to a picnic at Paul and Lauren's.  I didn't have my camera, but we had a blast!  Parker had his first popsicle and stayed busy with all the other children running around. 

Monday morning, Parker and I headed out bright and early to pick up a few things at Lowe's.  Jon was able to get a lot of yardwork accomplished before it started to storm.  It rained off and on throughout the day, but finally cleared up just in time for a Memorial Day picnic.  Jon's family and my mom, Laura and her friend, Danielle, came over.  Laura and Danielle were in town for USC's orientation.  It was a lot of fun to visit with them.

The grill master - burgers and grilled corn - yummy!



USC - Class of 2014



Nannette and Chris brought over a can of silly string.  Parker wasn't too sure at first,
but he eventually had fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...