Saturday, May 15, 2010

Just for Fun


When did my baby get to be such a big boy?  The old saying is true, "Time flies when you're having fun!"  I was looking back at pictures of Parker when he was a month old to remember his size.  We get to meet Baby Emery next weekend and I am so excited!  I don't remember Parker being that tiny!

Anyways, Parker and I are having a lazy morning.  We are about to meet some friends for a play date at the park.  Jon is heading down to Fort Jackson with a friend to "shoot guns" at the range.   

Tonight, we are making the trek to Lexington for a couple's wedding shower for Ashley and Adam.  It will be good to see old friends and catch up. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...