Friday, February 12, 2010

What Happens in Vegas...


...well, we'll find out soon enough! Remember our little flying fiasco back in December? Well, we've decided to make good use out of the vouchers we received and are headed to Vegas in April with our good friends Joe and Michelle.

Neither Jon nor I have been to Las Vegas before, so we're excited about our trip! Joe and Michelle were just there last year, so I'm sure they'll be able to show us all the hot spots. Once we have more details confirmed, I'll be sure to share them. If you've been to Las Vegas before and have any "must-do's" or recommendations, please leave a comment and share!

Since Vegas doesn't seem to be very baby-friendly or pet-friendly, we've made other plans for the two boys. While I know I'll miss them like crazy, I'm sure I'll make do for a couple of days.

Just for fun - check out the newest poll on the side of the blog. We won't be laying out big bucks, but let us know the games you think we should try during our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...