Monday, December 21, 2009

Favorite Ornaments

We're getting excited for Santa at our house! There's been a lot of snooping around the Christmas tree these past few days.


While experimenting with my camera and trying to learn some of the settings, I thought I would show-off a few of my favorite Christmas ornaments on our tree!

Baby's First Christmas 2009; given to us by my mom (Grandmomma) this holiday season.


The famous Pickle. Everyone has one of these, right? (The first to find the pickle wins a prize).


I love these ornaments. It is a set of twelve glass-blown ornaments - one ornament for every month of the year. It was given as a wedding gift to us from my second cousin, Tracy.


The Cowherds, pre-Parker.


A favorite picked up from Pier One a few years back. I also love the footless elf in the background. It didn't survive the great tree-fall of 2008. (Not too many ornaments were harmed!)


This brings back good memories. I think it was junior year...my roommates and I all created ornaments for the Christmas tree in our apartment. Meredith, Allie, Hannah...do you still have yours?


Brice on a tree!


Given as a wedding gift in 2007.


(Almost) all of the Yost-side grandchildren have one of these ornaments. They used to hang on Grandmomma and Granddaddy's tree. They were all handmade and had our names and years we were born.



Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...