Monday, November 23, 2009

Cameron's Christmas Shower

This past Saturday, Laura and I (along with my mom, Grams and Aunt Leslie - couldn't have done it without their help) hosted a Christmas bridal shower for our soon-to-be sister, Cameron. We had a blast! It was fun seeing all the holiday decorations she received. It sure did get me in the mood to decorate. Jon and I pulled down the tubs from the attic yesterday with the hopes to decorate towards the end of this week. I'm already wondering how the tree will hold up this year with a wild little boy getting into everything!










The next pictures are just from around the house this weekend. Notice who is in shoes? That's right, Parker has a pair of Air Force Ones! He still isn't too sure about wearing them.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...