Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Curly Q

Over the past few weeks, Parker's hair has started to curl. Maybe he'll be lucky and have his Daddy's thick and wavy hair and not my fine and straight hair! Although it's usually a pretty big mess in the mornings, I love his little curls. He's starting to look more like a little boy and not so much a baby. I don't know if that makes me happy or sad!


We didn't do too much this weekend. Mainly a lot of playing, crawling and climbing while watching football. It seemed like it was raining at every single game on Saturday.

Brice is feeling better and is acting more like himself every day. He's even a good sport when Parker tries to climb over him (don't worry, Jon was right next to them)!



After church on Sunday, we attended my work picnic. The weather was beautiful. Parker was very well behaved and had a great time meeting all the wonderful people I work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...